Free your talent!
A process of building rational and relational awareness
Develop your potential with a ICF certified Risorsa Uomo coach
How we see coaching
As personalized support, also operational, to support the application of skills and the implementation of change
We work on your strengths to help you in your areas of improvement
Pure coaching | a methodology to develop your potential leading to awareness
Operational coaching | to assist managers in the application of skills, decision-making, problem-solving
How is coaching done and how long does it last
- 1Introduction: It is an initial meeting to establish trust between coach and coachee and share the methodology and path to achieve .
- 2Performance: It involves a series of meetings, (generally 6 every 2 weeks) of a maximum of 2 hours. At the end of these meetings the coachee agrees with the objectives and the practical actions to be implemented, with a verifiable timeframe for implementation.
- 3Celebrating: At the end of the path you will experience and celebrate the changes and achievements otivating the coachee to continue the application
Some possible areas of work
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Sales and commercial management
- Leadership and personnel management
- Other topics to be agreed between coach and coachee or the company